1. Find a niche: For a small business, it is best to find a niche.
2. Differentiate your products: Tell the customer why your products are different from others.
3. Be small, yet think big: A small business has many advantages over big business; so don’t be afraid to compete.
4. The first impression counts: You only have one chance to make a good first impression, so make the most of it.
5. Keep your reputation: Your whole business hinges on your reputation and good name.
6. Listen to your customers: Be market driven and listen and react to your customers’ needs. They need to feel that they are important to you because they are.
7. Plan to be successful: A good plan will help you increase your chances of success if you follow it. It is your roadmap.
8. Be innovative: